BeePMN features list
BeePMN is a web modeler for Business Processes based on the BPMN standard. BeePMN supports a subset of elements of the standard as certified by the test performed together with MIWG (Model Interchange Working Group).
- Drag and Drop nodes from the BPMN palette;
- Next-item ring on selected nodes;
- BPMN basic rules enforced with visual feedback;
- Alignment guidelines and arranging facilitations;
- Auto-split sequence flows when dropping a node in between;
- Snapshot download (png/pdf).
- XML view syncronized with the graphical model;
- Hidden attributes panel;
- Multi-diagram support;
- BPMN files import;
- Model export in BPMN.
- Project sharing and real-time concurrent editing;
- Integrated chat;
- Contextual help;
- Start from a template.