The BPMN standard offers a wide range of elements for business modeling. Our BPMN modeler, BeePMN, offers a convenient and intuitive web-based editor, allowing for efficient representation of these elements. We designed a modeling experience that fits the needs of different company profiles and roles, from managers to employees, from experienced BPM professionals to newbies. BeePMN user interface and collaborative features help you save time and reduce hassle. Real-time collaboration on shared projects is made possible through the use of leading technologies in web development.
- Build your entire diagram in a linear manner.
- You can drag elements from the left side panel, but you can also use the convenient next-item ring. This smart function will save you time by connecting the elements automatically with the right kind of flow connector and suitable arrow directions. See it in action in this video.
- Use default templates
- No more writer’s block: we offer a set of common scenarios as templates. In addition, we continuously share interesting workflows through our blog
- Collaborate in real time
- Once you have shared a project with a colleague, you can access it simultaneously and edit together. You will see who you are collaborating with and at what they are working on. Learn more with this tutorial.
- Edit Hidden Attributes
- The execution of BPMN workflows requires the definition of hidden attributes. The BeePMN editor lets you access these from the “properties” panel - you can show or hide them by clicking on the pencil icon in the upper-right toolbar. Double-click on any element to open the panel. Double click on an empty space to work with global properties (Resources, Messages, Signals, Escalations, etc.). Watch this video.